Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tour

I can't believe that September and half of October have slipped away since I last posted. We are enjoying the new house tremendously. With the cooler nights, the morning view of the lake is quite lovely:


Now that we are settled, here is a tour of the house. (I took some movies, but with my new camera, I've not figured out how to download them. Maybe I'll be able to post them later.)

Welcome!

The entry:
The living area as you enter (The color in the photo is off because of the light, the walls are more brown than orange, sort of a medium amber maple syrup.):
 Looking toward the kitchen:
 My office:

The guest bath upstairs:
The kitchen:

The master bedroom:
Master bath vanity:

Stairway:
Music/future billiard room:

Guest bedroom #1:


Guest bedroom #2:

Guest bath downstairs:

And, since we decided to leave the landscaping as natural as possible, we got a wonderful surprise, this shot is from our top-level deck as the sun is setting:


I also have some news to share about our green features, but will save them for the next few posts.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful house you have, I would love to look out at that view every morning over a cup of tea and some toast! Wonderful choice of front door colour as well, very inviting =].

    ReplyDelete